[bt_bb_section layout=”boxed_1200″][bt_bb_row][bt_bb_column width=”1/1″][bt_bb_text]
Basic steps to help you achieve dreams, ambitions
The most difficult part of leadership is leading yourself. If you can’t lead yourself well, how can you lead others?
Many of us often set ourselves the goal of becoming a talented, outstanding leader. That’s why we try to pursue so many leadership courses, we intently read how many greatest books about leadership, however we often ignore the very important first step to be able to become a good leader is to lead yourself first and this is the hardest thing.
Self leadership is essential for everyone, whether you are in leadership position or not, you still need this competence so you can achieve your dreams and ambitions.
The “Leading yourself” workshop will help you reflect yourself at the deepest level so that you can decide what you really want for your both work and personal life, from that you can create the plan for reschedule yourself, build motivation and commitment with yourself to achieve what you dream.
- Define “Leading yourself” and the most important factors
- Self-reflection through individual exercises
- Listen to the inner voice
- Sustainable motivation must come from within you
- Some tools and exercises to help you practice “lead yourself” in your every day work and life