[bt_bb_section layout=”boxed_1200″][bt_bb_row][bt_bb_column width=”1/1″][bt_bb_text]
- Is your company constantly changing and causing you a vague fear and anxiety?
- Do constant changes make you more stressed than ever?
- Do you even feel alone and disoriented?
- Do you have to work overtime after a series of changes and find it difficult to meet deadlines?
- Do you always feel rushed and do not have enough time for yourself and your family?
If your answer is “YES”, be assured that you are not the exception. We are living in a continually changing world, which forces all corporations and small to medium companies to change for surviving and growing, and each of us, of course, can not escape for this spinning wheel.
Any change will force us to face many difficulties and challenges but if you look positively, you will see that there are many opportunities waiting for us.
The workshop “Leverage change to succeed” will give you some tips to help you stay calm, less stressed and have a clear orientation when confronting challenges due to change. From that you can realize opportunities for you and take advantage of these opportunities to grow even further.
- Identify changes
- Analyze the different stages of any change and its effects
- Analyze the effects of each stage on yourself
- Get yourself out of the “comfort zone” so that you do not get stuck between chaos of change
- Identify opportunities for yourself and build your personal plan to take advantage of these opportunities