[bt_bb_section layout=”boxed_1200″][bt_bb_row][bt_bb_column width=”1/1″][bt_bb_text]
Recent researches have revealed that creative people are often adaptable and even well developed in the changing and unstable environment. They also accept failures more easily than others because they tend to see failure as inherent in the development process. That’s why creative people will always seek ways to develop themselves, improve their quality of life, no matter how tough the environment is. Creative people are therefore more self-confident, more flexible and adaptable to change, live more comfortably and see the brighter sides of everything, including difficulties and challenges…
Can we learn creativity? All of us can learn and practise to be more creative every day. “Refresh Yourself With Creative Thinking” workshop will help you:
- Understand the relation between creative thinking and development, refreshing yourself. Apply some suitable creative tools to keep you fresh and improve your work.
- Create your own environment for motivating and practising your every day creative thinking.
- Some basic concepts of creative thinking
- The importance of creative thinking for self-development and effective work
- The process of creative thinking
- The creativity killer factors
- Some practical exercises help to train creativity
- Create your plan for practising your every day creative thinking